Health & Safety
Ingram Brothers is safety conscious. We maintain our CSA safety scores below the intervention thresholds set by FMCSA. We have chosen to be a leader in our area with the implementation of Electronic Drivers Logs, ELogs in all trucks. Our drivers participate in a performance rewards program. Our program is based on data gathered through Performance Monitoring with Qualcomm and other daily information that is collected regarding driver performance. Drivers are rewarded monthly. This technology is being used in all trucks. We provide an extensive orientation process and provide paid OJT to all drivers before they begin service.
Our Safety Goals:
- Ensure a safe working environment for our employees, contractors, and visitors, and protect our operations and assets from criminal or hostile acts.
- Meet or exceed all regulatory and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, security and environment. (HSSE)
- Inform all employees, contractors, and visitors about our HSSE requirements and provide training and equipment as needed to perform activities safely in our facilities or while working on our behalf.
- Regularly measure, audit, review and improve our HSSE processes and performance to assure the organization's continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Identify the risks and hazards in our operations, and proactively develop and implement methods to manage them.
- Communicate openly with our community on issues related to our HSSE performance.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and our community.